Learn how to find Paras in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Paras, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
“Paras has parasitic mushrooms growing on its back called tochukaso. They grow large by drawing nutrients from this Bug Pokemon host. They are highly valued as a medicine for extending life.”
- As a Bug, Paras is strong against grass, psychic and dark Pokemon.
- As a Bug type, Paras is weak against rock, fire, flying Pokemon.
Move 1: Bug Bite, Scratch
- Bug Bite is a Bug-type move. It has a attack power of 6 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.45 seconds.
- Scratch is a Normal-type move. It has a attack power of 10 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.5 seconds.
Move 2: Seed Bomb, X-, Scissor, Cross Poison
- Seed Bomb is a Grass-type move. It has a attack power of 30 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.4 seconds.
- X-Scissor is a Bug-type move. It has a attack power of 30 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.1 seconds.
- Cross Poison is a Poison-type move. It has a attack power of 20 and an energy increase of 0.25. It has a cool down period of 1.5 seconds.
At this stage, Paras evolves into Parasect. You will need 50 Paras Candy to evolve them.
Candies for Evolution: 50 Paras Candy
How To Find Paras in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Bug pokemon, look to find Paras in grassy areas like parks or fields. You may also find them in wooded areas.
Can Paras hatch from an egg?
Paras will hatch from a 5km egg.