“Parasect is known to infest large trees en masse and drain nutrients from the lower trunk and roots. When an infested tree dies, they move onto another tree all at once.”
- As a Bug, Parasect is strong against grass, psychic and dark Pokemon.
- As a Bug type, Parasect is weak against rock, fire, flying Pokemon.
Move 1: Bug Bite, Fury Cutter
- Bug Bite is a Bug-type move. It has a attack power of 6 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.45 seconds.
- Fury Cutter is a Bug-type move. It has a attack power of 3 and an energy increase of 12. It has a cool down period of 0.4 seconds.
Move 2: Solar Beam, X-, Scissor, Cross Poison
- Solar Beam is a Grass-type move. It has a attack power of 65 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 4.9 seconds.
- X-Scissor is a Bug-type move. It has a attack power of 30 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.1 seconds.
- Cross Poison is a Poison-type move. It has a attack power of 20 and an energy increase of 0.25. It has a cool down period of 1.5 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Parasect.
Parasect evolves from a Paras.
How To Find Parasect in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Bug pokemon, look to find Parasect in grassy areas like parks or fields. You may also find them in wooded areas.
Can Parasect hatch from an egg?
Parasect will not hatch from an egg.