Learn how to find Pidgeot in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Pidgeot, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
“This Pokemon has a dazzling plumage of beautifully glossy feathers. Many Trainers are captivated by the striking beauty of the feathers on its head, compelling them to choose Pidgeot as their Pokemon.”
- As a Normal, Pidgeot is strong against nothing Pokemon.
- As a Normal type, Pidgeot is weak against fighting Pokemon.
Move 1: Wing Attack, Steel Wing
- Wing Attack is a Flying-type move. It has a attack power of 12 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.75 seconds.
- Steel Wing is a Steel-type move. It has a attack power of 15 and an energy increase of 4. It has a cool down period of 1.33 seconds.
Move 2: Hurricane, Aerial Ace, Air Cutter
- Hurricane is a Flying-type move. It has a attack power of 60 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.2 seconds.
- Aerial Ace is a Flying-type move. It has a attack power of 25 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.9 seconds.
- Air Cutter is a Flying-type move. It has a attack power of 25 and an energy increase of 0.25. It has a cool down period of 3.3 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Pidgeot.
Pidgeot evolves from a Pidgeotto.
How To Find Pidgeot in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Normal pokemon, look to find Pidgeot in residential areas, parking lots, and campuses. Many of these Pokemon can pretty much be found anywhere.
Can Pidgeot hatch from an egg?
Pidgeot will not hatch from an egg.
Where to Find Pidgeot in NYC
- South-side of Washington Square Park in Manhattan at Night. Notes: Park
- 145 Street + Riverside Drive in Manhattan at Afternoon. Notes: Southeast corner of the intersection