Learn how to find Pidgey in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Pidgey, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
Pidgey is a Normal pokemon with a maximum CP of 679.93. With enough candies, Pidgey evolves into Pidgeotto. Pidgeotto then evolves Pidgeot. Continue reading below for more information on where to find Pidgey in Pokemon Go.
“Pidgey has an extremely sharp sense of direction. It is capable of unerringly returning home to its nest, however far it may be removed from its familiar surroundings.”
- As a Normal, Pidgey is strong against nothing Pokemon.
- As a Normal type, Pidgey is weak against fighting Pokemon.
Move 1: Tackle, Quick Attack
- Tackle is a Normal-type move. It has a attack power of 12 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.1 seconds.
- Quick Attack is a Normal-type move. It has a attack power of 10 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.33 seconds.
Move 2: Twister, Aerial Ace, Air Cutter
- Twister is a Dragon-type move. It has a attack power of 15 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.7 seconds.
- Aerial Ace is a Flying-type move. It has a attack power of 25 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.9 seconds.
- Air Cutter is a Flying-type move. It has a attack power of 25 and an energy increase of 0.25. It has a cool down period of 3.3 seconds.
At this stage, Pidgey evolves into Pidgeotto. You will need 12 Pidgey Candy to evolve them.
Candies for Evolution: 12 Pidgey Candy
How To Find Pidgey in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Normal pokemon, look to find Pidgey in residential areas, parking lots, and campuses. Many of these Pokemon can pretty much be found anywhere.
Can Pidgey hatch from an egg?
Pidgey will hatch from a 2km egg.
Where to Find Pidgey in NYC
- Midwood area (ALL AROUND HERE, ALL DAY) I’m active 2pm – 4am in Brooklyn at Dusk. Notes: They are seriously everywhere (I walked from Ave H to Ave M along Ocean Avenue)