Pinsir is a Bug pokemon with a maximum CP of 2121.87. Continue reading below for more information on where to find Pinsir in Pokemon Go.
“Pinsir is astoundingly strong. It can grip a foe weighing twice its weight in its horns and easily lift it. This Pokemon’s movements turn sluggish in cold places.”
- As a Bug, Pinsir is strong against grass, psychic and dark Pokemon.
- As a Bug type, Pinsir is weak against rock, fire, flying Pokemon.
Move 1: Fury Cutter, Rock Smash
- Fury Cutter is a Bug-type move. It has a attack power of 3 and an energy increase of 12. It has a cool down period of 0.4 seconds.
- Rock Smash is a Fighting-type move. It has a attack power of 5 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.41 seconds.
Move 2: Submission, Vice Grip, X-, Scissor
- Submission is a Fighting-type move. It has a attack power of 30 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.1 seconds.
- Vice Grip is a Normal-type move. It has a attack power of 15 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.1 seconds.
- X-Scissor is a Bug-type move. It has a attack power of 30 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.1 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Pinsir.
How To Find Pinsir in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Bug pokemon, look to find Pinsir in grassy areas like parks or fields. You may also find them in wooded areas.
Can Pinsir hatch from an egg?
Pinsir will hatch from a 10km egg.
Where to Find Pinsir in NYC
- east river park in Manhattan at Afternoon. Notes: outdoor ampatheater
- Rattle & hum bar in Manhattan at Dusk. Notes: Bar
- Zip code11220 8 Ave in Brooklyn at Afternoon. Notes: Spawn sometimes at high CP
- green central knoll in Brooklyn at Night. Notes: none