Poliwhirl is a Water pokemon with a maximum CP of 1340.43. With enough candies, Poliwhirl evolves into Poliwrath. Poliwhirl can evolve from Poliwag. Continue reading below for more information on where to find Poliwhirl in Pokemon Go.
“The surface of Poliwhirl’s body is always wet and slick with an oily fluid. Because of this greasy covering, it can easily slip and slide out of the clutches of any enemy in battle.”
- As a Water, Poliwhirl is strong against fire, ground and rock Pokemon.
- As a Water type, Poliwhirl is weak against electric and grass Pokemon.
Move 1: Bubble, Mud Shot
- Bubble is a Water-type move. It has a attack power of 15 and an energy increase of 15. It has a cool down period of 2.3 seconds.
- Mud Shot is a Ground-type move. It has a attack power of 12 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.55 seconds.
Move 2: Scald, Bubble Beam, Mud Bomb
- Scald is a Water-type move. It has a attack power of 35 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 4 seconds.
- Bubble Beam is a Water-type move. It has a attack power of 25 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.9 seconds.
- Mud Bomb is a Ground-type move. It has a attack power of 25 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.6 seconds.
Poliwhirl evolves from a Poliwag. At this stage, Poliwhirl evolves into Poliwrath. You will need 100 Poliwag Candy to evolve them.
Candies for Evolution: 100 Poliwag Candy
How To Find Poliwhirl in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Water pokemon, look to find Poliwhirl in areas near water. This could be oceans, lakes, rivers, and even fountains. Weather also factors into Pokemon Go. Therefore, if it’s raining outside, you may have better luck finding this pokemon.
Can Poliwhirl hatch from an egg?
Poliwhirl will not hatch from an egg.
Where to Find Poliwhirl in NYC
- Port Imperial Ferry Station in Manhattan at Afternoon. Notes: ?