“Poliwrath’s highly developed, brawny muscles never grow fatigued, however much it exercises. It is so tirelessly strong, this Pokemon can swim back and forth across the ocean without effort.”
- As a Water, Poliwrath is strong against fire, ground and rock Pokemon.
- As a Water type, Poliwrath is weak against electric and grass Pokemon.
Move 1: Mud Shot
- Mud Shot is a Ground-type move. It has a attack power of 12 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.55 seconds.
Move 2: Ice Punch, Submission
- Ice Punch is a Ice-type move. It has a attack power of 45 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.5 seconds.
- Submission is a Fighting-type move. It has a attack power of 30 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.1 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Poliwrath.
Poliwrath evolves from a Poliwhirl.
How To Find Poliwrath in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Water pokemon, look to find Poliwrath in areas near water. This could be oceans, lakes, rivers, and even fountains. Weather also factors into Pokemon Go. Therefore, if it’s raining outside, you may have better luck finding this pokemon.
Can Poliwrath hatch from an egg?
Poliwrath will not hatch from an egg.