Porygon is a Normal pokemon with a maximum CP of 1691.56. Continue reading below for more information on where to find Porygon in Pokemon Go.
“Porygon is capable of reverting itself entirely back to program data and entering cyberspace. This Pokemon is copy-protected so it cannot be duplicated by copying.”
- As a Normal, Porygon is strong against nothing Pokemon.
- As a Normal type, Porygon is weak against fighting Pokemon.
Move 1: Tackle, Quick Attack
- Tackle is a Normal-type move. It has a attack power of 12 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.1 seconds.
- Quick Attack is a Normal-type move. It has a attack power of 10 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.33 seconds.
Move 2: Discharge, Psybeam
- Discharge is a Electric-type move. It has a attack power of 40 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.5 seconds.
- Psybeam is a Psychic-type move. It has a attack power of 35 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.8 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Porygon.
How To Find Porygon in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Normal pokemon, look to find Porygon in residential areas, parking lots, and campuses. Many of these Pokemon can pretty much be found anywhere.
Can Porygon hatch from an egg?
Porygon will hatch from a 5km egg.
Where to Find Porygon in NYC
- Grand & Roebling in Brooklyn at Night. Notes: near Williamsburg Cinema
- Catfish in Crown Heights, Park Place & Bedford Ave in Brooklyn at Afternoon. Notes: Restaurant