“When Primeape becomes furious, its blood circulation is boosted. In turn, its muscles are made even stronger. However, it also becomes much less intelligent at the same time.”
- As a Fighting, Primeape is strong against normal, ice, rock, dark and steel Pokemon.
- As a Fighting type, Primeape is weak against flying, psychic_and Fairy Pokemon.
Move 1: Karate Chop, Low Kick
- Karate Chop is a Fighting-type move. It has a attack power of 6 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.8 seconds.
- Low Kick is a Fighting-type move. It has a attack power of 5 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.6 seconds.
Move 2: Night Slash, Cross Chop
- Night Slash is a Dark-type move. It has a attack power of 25 and an energy increase of 0.25. It has a cool down period of 2.7 seconds.
- Cross Chop is a Fighting-type move. It has a attack power of 55 and an energy increase of 0.25. It has a cool down period of 2 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Primeape.
Primeape evolves from a Mankey.
How To Find Primeape in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Fighting pokemon, look to find Primeape in recreation areas like gyms, parks, or stadiums.
Can Primeape hatch from an egg?
Primeape will not hatch from an egg.