Learn how to find Primeape in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Primeape, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
“When Primeape becomes furious, its blood circulation is boosted. In turn, its muscles are made even stronger. However, it also becomes much less intelligent at the same time.”
- As a Fighting, Primeape is strong against normal, ice, rock, dark and steel Pokemon.
- As a Fighting type, Primeape is weak against flying, psychic_and Fairy Pokemon.
Move 1: Karate Chop, Low Kick
- Karate Chop is a Fighting-type move. It has a attack power of 6 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.8 seconds.
- Low Kick is a Fighting-type move. It has a attack power of 5 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.6 seconds.
Move 2: Night Slash, Cross Chop
- Night Slash is a Dark-type move. It has a attack power of 25 and an energy increase of 0.25. It has a cool down period of 2.7 seconds.
- Cross Chop is a Fighting-type move. It has a attack power of 55 and an energy increase of 0.25. It has a cool down period of 2 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Primeape.
Primeape evolves from a Mankey.
How To Find Primeape in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Fighting pokemon, look to find Primeape in recreation areas like gyms, parks, or stadiums.
Can Primeape hatch from an egg?
Primeape will not hatch from an egg.