“Psyduck uses a mysterious power. When it does so, this Pokemon generates brain waves that are supposedly only seen in sleepers. This discovery spurred controversy among scholars.”
- As a Water, Psyduck is strong against fire, ground and rock Pokemon.
- As a Water type, Psyduck is weak against electric and grass Pokemon.
Move 1: Zen Headbutt, Water Gun
- Zen Headbutt is a Psychic-type move. It has a attack power of 15 and an energy increase of 4. It has a cool down period of 1.05 seconds.
- Water Gun is a Water-type move. It has a attack power of 10 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.5 seconds.
Move 2: Aqua Tail, Cross Chop, Psybeam
- Aqua Tail is a Water-type move. It has a attack power of 50 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.35 seconds.
- Cross Chop is a Fighting-type move. It has a attack power of 55 and an energy increase of 0.25. It has a cool down period of 2 seconds.
- Psybeam is a Psychic-type move. It has a attack power of 35 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.8 seconds.
At this stage, Psyduck evolves into Golduck. You will need 50 Psyduck Candy to evolve them.
Candies for Evolution: 50 Psyduck Candy
How To Find Psyduck in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Water pokemon, look to find Psyduck in areas near water. This could be oceans, lakes, rivers, and even fountains. Weather also factors into Pokemon Go. Therefore, if it’s raining outside, you may have better luck finding this pokemon.
Can Psyduck hatch from an egg?
Psyduck will hatch from a 5km egg.
Where to Find Psyduck in NYC
- McCarren Park in Brooklyn at Dusk. Notes: Park
- 125th Street Metro North Station in Manhattan at Morning. Notes: None