“If the electrical sacs become excessively charged, Raichu plants its tail in the ground and discharges. Scorched patches of ground will be found near this Pokemon’s nest.”
- As a Electric, Raichu is strong against water and flying Pokemon.
- As a Electric type, Raichu is weak against ground Pokemon.
Move 1: Thunder Shock, Spark
- Thunder Shock is a Electric-type move. It has a attack power of 5 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.6 seconds.
- Spark is a Electric-type move. It has a attack power of 7 and an energy increase of 4. It has a cool down period of 0.7 seconds.
Move 2: Brick Break, Tunder Punch
- Brick Break is a Fighting-type move. It has a attack power of 30 and an energy increase of 0.25. It has a cool down period of 1.6 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Raichu.
Raichu evolves from a Pikachu.
How To Find Raichu in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Electric pokemon, look to find Raichu in or during thunderstorms. Remember, sometimes, Pokemon Go spawns pokemon based on the weather. So if you want an electric type pokemon, grab your umbrella!
Can Raichu hatch from an egg?
Raichu will not hatch from an egg.