Learn how to find Rapidash in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Rapidash, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
“Rapidash usually can be seen casually cantering in the fields and plains. However, when this Pokemon turns serious, its fiery manes flare and blaze as it gallops its way up to 150 mph.”
- As a Fire, Rapidash is strong against grass, ice, bug, and steel Pokemon.
- As a Fire type, Rapidash is weak against water, ground and rock Pokemon.
Move 1: Low Kick, Ember
- Low Kick is a Fighting-type move. It has a attack power of 5 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.6 seconds.
- Ember is a Fire-type move. It has a attack power of 10 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.05 seconds.
Move 2: Heat Wave, Fire Blast, Drill Run
- Heat Wave is a Fire-type move. It has a attack power of 60 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.8 seconds.
- Fire Blast is a Fire-type move. It has a attack power of 60 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 4.1 seconds.
- Drill Run is a Ground-type move. It has a attack power of 40 and an energy increase of 0.25. It has a cool down period of 3.4 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Rapidash.
Rapidash evolves from a Ponyta.
How To Find Rapidash in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Fire pokemon, look to find Rapidash on a beach or somehwere with a dry climate. They are also said to be in neighborhoods or residential areas.
Can Rapidash hatch from an egg?
Rapidash will not hatch from an egg.
Where to Find Rapidash in NYC
- shore pkwy & Jaffrey in Brooklyn at Night. Notes: middle of the block