Learn how to find Rhyhorn in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Rhyhorn, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
“Rhyhorn runs in a straight line, smashing everything in its path. It is not bothered even if it rushes headlong into a block of steel. This Pokemon may feel some pain from the collision the next day, however.”
- As a Ground, Rhyhorn is strong against fire, electric, poison, rock and steel Pokemon.
- As a Ground type, Rhyhorn is weak against water, ice and grass Pokemon.
Move 1: Rock Smash, Mud Slap
- Rock Smash is a Fighting-type move. It has a attack power of 5 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.41 seconds.
- Mud Slap is a Ground-type move. It has a attack power of 6 and an energy increase of 9. It has a cool down period of 1.35 seconds.
Move 2: Bulldoze, Stomp, Horn Attack
- Bulldoze is a Ground-type move. It has a attack power of 30 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.4 seconds.
- Stomp is a Normal-type move. It has a attack power of 25 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.1 seconds.
- Horn Attack is a Normal-type move. It has a attack power of 20 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.2 seconds.
At this stage, Rhyhorn evolves into Rhydon. You will need 50 Rhyhorn Candy to evolve them.
Candies for Evolution: 50 Rhyhorn Candy
How To Find Rhyhorn in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Ground pokemon, look to find Rhyhorn in areas with rocky terrain. Check out quarries, parking lots, hiking trails, shopping centers, and nature reserves.
Can Rhyhorn hatch from an egg?
Rhyhorn will hatch from a 5km egg.
Where to Find Rhyhorn in NYC
- Broadway & Liberty in Manhattan at Night. Notes: Zuccotti Park/Red Cube
- John Jay Park in Manhattan at Night. Notes: John Jay Park
- 55th and 8th near No Soup For You Gym in Manhattan at Afternoon. Notes: Between 8th and Broadway, North side of the street
- Chariot (6th btwn 48th and 49th) in Manhattan at Afternoon. Notes: 318 CP