“Sandshrew’s body is configured to absorb water without waste, enabling it to survive in an arid desert. This Pokemon curls up to protect itself from its enemies.”
- As a Ground, Sandshrew is strong against fire, electric, poison, rock and steel Pokemon.
- As a Ground type, Sandshrew is weak against water, ice and grass Pokemon.
Move 1: Scratch, Mud Shot
- Scratch is a Normal-type move. It has a attack power of 10 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.5 seconds.
- Mud Shot is a Ground-type move. It has a attack power of 12 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.55 seconds.
Move 2: Dig, Rock Slide, Rock Tomb
- Dig is a Ground-type move. It has a attack power of 45 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 5.8 seconds.
- Rock Slide is a Rock-type move. It has a attack power of 40 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.2 seconds.
- Rock Tomb is a Rock-type move. It has a attack power of 25 and an energy increase of 0.25. It has a cool down period of 3.4 seconds.
At this stage, Sandshrew evolves into Sandslash. You will need 50 Sandshrew Candy to evolve them.
Candies for Evolution: 50 Sandshrew Candy
How To Find Sandshrew in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Ground pokemon, look to find Sandshrew in areas with rocky terrain. Check out quarries, parking lots, hiking trails, shopping centers, and nature reserves.
Can Sandshrew hatch from an egg?
Sandshrew will hatch from a 5km egg.
Where to Find Sandshrew in NYC
- St Nicholas park in Manhattan at Afternoon. Notes: In the park