“Sandslash’s body is covered by tough spikes, which are hardened sections of its hide. Once a year, the old spikes fall out, to be replaced with new spikes that grow out from beneath the old ones.”
- As a Ground, Sandslash is strong against fire, electric, poison, rock and steel Pokemon.
- As a Ground type, Sandslash is weak against water, ice and grass Pokemon.
Move 1: Metal Claw
- Metal Claw is a Steel-type move. It has a attack power of 12 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.63 seconds.
Move 2: Rock Tomb, Bulldoze
- Rock Tomb is a Rock-type move. It has a attack power of 25 and an energy increase of 0.25. It has a cool down period of 3.4 seconds.
- Bulldoze is a Ground-type move. It has a attack power of 30 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.4 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Sandslash.
Sandslash evolves from a Sandshrew.
How To Find Sandslash in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Ground pokemon, look to find Sandslash in areas with rocky terrain. Check out quarries, parking lots, hiking trails, shopping centers, and nature reserves.
Can Sandslash hatch from an egg?
Sandslash will not hatch from an egg.