Scyther is a Bug pokemon with a maximum CP of 2073.96. Continue reading below for more information on where to find Scyther in Pokemon Go.
“Scyther is blindingly fast. Its blazing speed enhances the effectiveness of the twin scythes on its forearms. This Pokemon’s scythes are so effective, they can slice through thick logs in one wicked stroke.”
- As a Bug, Scyther is strong against grass, psychic and dark Pokemon.
- As a Bug type, Scyther is weak against rock, fire, flying Pokemon.
Move 1: Steel Wing, Fury Cutter
- Steel Wing is a Steel-type move. It has a attack power of 15 and an energy increase of 4. It has a cool down period of 1.33 seconds.
- Fury Cutter is a Bug-type move. It has a attack power of 3 and an energy increase of 12. It has a cool down period of 0.4 seconds.
Move 2: Bug Buzz, X-, Scissor, Night Slash
- Bug Buzz is a Bug-type move. It has a attack power of 50 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 4.25 seconds.
- X-Scissor is a Bug-type move. It has a attack power of 30 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.1 seconds.
- Night Slash is a Dark-type move. It has a attack power of 25 and an energy increase of 0.25. It has a cool down period of 2.7 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Scyther.
How To Find Scyther in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Bug pokemon, look to find Scyther in grassy areas like parks or fields. You may also find them in wooded areas.
Can Scyther hatch from an egg?
Scyther will hatch from a 10km egg.
Where to Find Scyther in NYC
- Cadman Plaza in Brooklyn at Afternoon. Notes: ???
- Gr& street china town in Manhattan at Afternoon. Notes: childrens park & sprinklers
- 18th St. Between 7th & 8th in Manhattan at Morning. Notes: Was in the middle of the street.
- 124 W 55th Street. Fisher Park Plaza Pokestop in Manhattan at Afternoon. Notes: 721 CP
- Washington Square Park in Manhattan at Dusk. Notes: South East Side of the park