Learn how to find Seadra in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Seadra, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
“Seadra sleeps after wriggling itself between the branches of coral. Those trying to harvest coral are occasionally stung by this Pokemon’s poison barbs if they fail to notice it.”
- As a Water, Seadra is strong against fire, ground and rock Pokemon.
- As a Water type, Seadra is weak against electric and grass Pokemon.
Move 1: Water Gun, Dragon Breath
- Water Gun is a Water-type move. It has a attack power of 10 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.5 seconds.
- Dragon Breath is a Dragon-type move. It has a attack power of 6 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.5 seconds.
Move 2: Blizzard
- Blizzard is a Ice-type move. It has a attack power of 60 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.9 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Seadra.
Seadra evolves from a Horsea.
How To Find Seadra in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Water pokemon, look to find Seadra in areas near water. This could be oceans, lakes, rivers, and even fountains. Weather also factors into Pokemon Go. Therefore, if it’s raining outside, you may have better luck finding this pokemon.
Can Seadra hatch from an egg?
Seadra will not hatch from an egg.
Where to Find Seadra in NYC
- Prospect Park in Brooklyn at Dusk. Notes: Rare