Learn how to find Slowbro in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Slowbro, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
“Slowbro’s tail has a Shellder firmly attached with a bite. As a result, the tail can’t be used for fishing anymore. This causes Slowbro to grudgingly swim and catch prey instead.”
- As a Water, Slowbro is strong against fire, ground and rock Pokemon.
- As a Water type, Slowbro is weak against electric and grass Pokemon.
Move 1: Water Gun, Confusion
- Water Gun is a Water-type move. It has a attack power of 10 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.5 seconds.
- Confusion is a Psychic-type move. It has a attack power of 12 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.51 seconds.
Move 2: Water Pulse, Ice Beam
- Water Pulse is a Water-type move. It has a attack power of 30 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.3 seconds.
- Ice Beam is a Ice-type move. It has a attack power of 50 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.65 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Slowbro.
Slowbro evolves from a Slowpoke.
How To Find Slowbro in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Water pokemon, look to find Slowbro in areas near water. This could be oceans, lakes, rivers, and even fountains. Weather also factors into Pokemon Go. Therefore, if it’s raining outside, you may have better luck finding this pokemon.
Can Slowbro hatch from an egg?
Slowbro will not hatch from an egg.