“Slowpoke uses its tail to catch prey by dipping it in water at the side of a river. However, this Pokemon often forgets what it’s doing and often spends entire days just loafing at water’s edge.”
- As a Water, Slowpoke is strong against fire, ground and rock Pokemon.
- As a Water type, Slowpoke is weak against electric and grass Pokemon.
Move 1: Water Gun, Confusion
- Water Gun is a Water-type move. It has a attack power of 10 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.5 seconds.
- Confusion is a Psychic-type move. It has a attack power of 12 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.51 seconds.
Move 2: Psychic, Water Pulse
- Psychic is a Psychic-type move. It has a attack power of 50 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.8 seconds.
- Water Pulse is a Water-type move. It has a attack power of 30 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.3 seconds.
At this stage, Slowpoke evolves into Slowbro. You will need 50 Slowpoke Candy to evolve them.
Candies for Evolution: 50 Slowpoke Candy
How To Find Slowpoke in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Water pokemon, look to find Slowpoke in areas near water. This could be oceans, lakes, rivers, and even fountains. Weather also factors into Pokemon Go. Therefore, if it’s raining outside, you may have better luck finding this pokemon.
Can Slowpoke hatch from an egg?
Slowpoke will hatch from a 5km egg.