Snorlax is a Normal pokemon with a maximum CP of 3112.85. Continue reading below for more information on where to find Snorlax in Pokemon Go.
“Snorlax’s typical day consists of nothing more than eating and sleeping. It is such a docile Pokemon that there are children who use its expansive belly as a place to play.”
- As a Normal, Snorlax is strong against nothing Pokemon.
- As a Normal type, Snorlax is weak against fighting Pokemon.
Move 1: Lick, Zen Headbutt
- Lick is a Ghost-type move. It has a attack power of 10 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.5 seconds.
- Zen Headbutt is a Psychic-type move. It has a attack power of 15 and an energy increase of 4. It has a cool down period of 1.05 seconds.
Move 2: Hyper Beam, Earthquake, Body Slam
- Hyper Beam is a Normal-type move. It has a attack power of 70 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 5 seconds.
- Earthquake is a Ground-type move. It has a attack power of 60 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 4.2 seconds.
- Body Slam is a Normal-type move. It has a attack power of 50 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 1.56 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Snorlax.
How To Find Snorlax in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Normal pokemon, look to find Snorlax in residential areas, parking lots, and campuses. Many of these Pokemon can pretty much be found anywhere.
Can Snorlax hatch from an egg?
Snorlax will hatch from a 10km egg.
Where to Find Snorlax in NYC
- upper central park in Manhattan at Morning. Notes: no
- Just outside east of fort tyron in Manhattan at Night. Notes: Park