Learn how to find Spearow in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Spearow, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
“Spearow has a very loud cry that can be heard over half a mile away. If its high, keening cry is heard echoing all around, it is a sign that they are warning each other of danger.”
- As a Normal, Spearow is strong against nothing Pokemon.
- As a Normal type, Spearow is weak against fighting Pokemon.
Move 1: Quick Attack, Peck
- Quick Attack is a Normal-type move. It has a attack power of 10 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.33 seconds.
- Peck is a Flying-type move. It has a attack power of 10 and an energy increase of 10. It has a cool down period of 1.15 seconds.
Move 2: Aerial Ace, Twister, Drill Peck
- Aerial Ace is a Flying-type move. It has a attack power of 25 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.9 seconds.
- Twister is a Dragon-type move. It has a attack power of 15 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.7 seconds.
- Drill Peck is a Flying-type move. It has a attack power of 30 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.7 seconds.
At this stage, Spearow evolves into Fearow. You will need 50 Spearow Candy to evolve them.
Candies for Evolution: 50 Spearow Candy
How To Find Spearow in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Normal pokemon, look to find Spearow in residential areas, parking lots, and campuses. Many of these Pokemon can pretty much be found anywhere.
Can Spearow hatch from an egg?
Spearow will hatch from a 2km egg.
Where to Find Spearow in NYC
- Forest Park in Queens at Afternoon. Notes: None
- W 30th btw 7th & 8th in Manhattan at Morning. Notes: N/A