Squirtle is a Water pokemon with a maximum CP of 1008.69. With enough candies, Squirtle evolves into Wartortle. Wartortle then evolves Blastoise. Continue reading below for more information on where to find Squirtle in Pokemon Go.
“Squirtle’s shell is not merely used for protection. The shell’s rounded shape and the grooves on its surface help minimize resistance in water, enabling this Pokemon to swim at high speeds.”
- As a Water, Squirtle is strong against fire, ground and rock Pokemon.
- As a Water type, Squirtle is weak against electric and grass Pokemon.
Move 1: Tackle, Bubble
- Tackle is a Normal-type move. It has a attack power of 12 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.1 seconds.
- Bubble is a Water-type move. It has a attack power of 15 and an energy increase of 15. It has a cool down period of 2.3 seconds.
Move 2: Aqua Jet, Aqua Tail, Water Pulse
- Aqua Jet is a Water-type move. It has a attack power of 15 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.35 seconds.
- Aqua Tail is a Water-type move. It has a attack power of 50 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.35 seconds.
- Water Pulse is a Water-type move. It has a attack power of 30 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.3 seconds.
At this stage, Squirtle evolves into Wartortle. You will need 25 Squirtle Candy to evolve them.
Candies for Evolution: 25 Squirtle Candy
How To Find Squirtle in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Water pokemon, look to find Squirtle in areas near water. This could be oceans, lakes, rivers, and even fountains. Weather also factors into Pokemon Go. Therefore, if it’s raining outside, you may have better luck finding this pokemon.
Can Squirtle hatch from an egg?
Squirtle will hatch from a 2km egg.
Where to Find Squirtle in NYC
- 187th St/Broadway in Manhattan at Night. Notes: None
- Brooklyn Bridge Park in Brooklyn at Afternoon. Notes: River & Park
- Central Park, Bethesda Fountain in Manhattan at Afternoon. Notes: Bethesda Fountain Pokestop
- 42nd & 5th Ave, Sunset Park in Brooklyn at Dusk. Notes: Sunset Park
- 124 W 55th Street. Fisher Park Plaza Pokestop in Manhattan at Morning. Notes: Found 4 all 200+ CP
- 31st St and Broadway in Manhattan at Afternoon. Notes: None
- Orderdonk Ave in Queens at Night. Notes: Squirtle
- South Cove in Manhattan at Afternoon. Notes: All along the water from Brookfield place to the park
- Union Square South West in Manhattan at Afternoon. Notes: N/a