Learn how to find Starmie in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Starmie, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
“Starmie’s center section-the core-glows brightly in seven colors. Because of its luminous nature, this Pokemon has been given the nickname “the gem of the sea.””
- As a Water, Starmie is strong against fire, ground and rock Pokemon.
- As a Water type, Starmie is weak against electric and grass Pokemon.
Move 1: Quick Attack
- Quick Attack is a Normal-type move. It has a attack power of 10 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.33 seconds.
Move 2: Hydro Pump, Psybeam
- Hydro Pump is a Water-type move. It has a attack power of 60 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.8 seconds.
- Psybeam is a Psychic-type move. It has a attack power of 35 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.8 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Starmie.
Starmie evolves from a Staryu.
How To Find Starmie in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Water pokemon, look to find Starmie in areas near water. This could be oceans, lakes, rivers, and even fountains. Weather also factors into Pokemon Go. Therefore, if it’s raining outside, you may have better luck finding this pokemon.
Can Starmie hatch from an egg?
Starmie will not hatch from an egg.