“Tentacool’s body is largely composed of water. If it is removed from the sea, it dries up like parchment. If this Pokemon happens to become dehydrated, put it back into the sea.”
- As a Water, Tentacool is strong against fire, ground and rock Pokemon.
- As a Water type, Tentacool is weak against electric and grass Pokemon.
Move 1: Bubble, Poison Sting
- Bubble is a Water-type move. It has a attack power of 15 and an energy increase of 15. It has a cool down period of 2.3 seconds.
- Poison Sting is a Poison-type move. It has a attack power of 6 and an energy increase of 4. It has a cool down period of 0.575 seconds.
Move 2: Bubble Beam, Water Pulse, Wrap
- Bubble Beam is a Water-type move. It has a attack power of 25 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.9 seconds.
- Water Pulse is a Water-type move. It has a attack power of 30 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.3 seconds.
- Wrap is a Normal-type move. It has a attack power of 15 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 4 seconds.
At this stage, Tentacool evolves into Tentacruel. You will need 50 Tentacool Candy to evolve them.
Candies for Evolution: 50 Tentacool Candy
How To Find Tentacool in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Water pokemon, look to find Tentacool in areas near water. This could be oceans, lakes, rivers, and even fountains. Weather also factors into Pokemon Go. Therefore, if it’s raining outside, you may have better luck finding this pokemon.
Can Tentacool hatch from an egg?
Tentacool will hatch from a 5km egg.