Learn how to find Vaporeon in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Vaporeon, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
“Vaporeon underwent a spontaneous mutation and grew fins and gills that allow it to live underwater. This Pokemon has the ability to freely control water.”
- As a Water, Vaporeon is strong against fire, ground and rock Pokemon.
- As a Water type, Vaporeon is weak against electric and grass Pokemon.
Move 1: Water Gun
- Water Gun is a Water-type move. It has a attack power of 10 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.5 seconds.
Move 2: Aqua Tail, Water Pulse, Hydro Pump
- Aqua Tail is a Water-type move. It has a attack power of 50 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.35 seconds.
- Water Pulse is a Water-type move. It has a attack power of 30 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.3 seconds.
- Hydro Pump is a Water-type move. It has a attack power of 60 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.8 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Vaporeon.
Vaporeon evolves from a Eevee.
How To Find Vaporeon in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Water pokemon, look to find Vaporeon in areas near water. This could be oceans, lakes, rivers, and even fountains. Weather also factors into Pokemon Go. Therefore, if it’s raining outside, you may have better luck finding this pokemon.
Can Vaporeon hatch from an egg?
Vaporeon will not hatch from an egg.