“Vileplume’s toxic pollen triggers atrocious allergy attacks. That’s why it is advisable never to approach any attractive flowers in a jungle, however pretty they may be.”
- As a Grass, Vileplume is strong against water, ground, and rock Pokemon.
- As a Grass type, Vileplume is weak against fire, poison and flying_and Ice Pokemon.
Move 1: Acid
- Acid is a Poison-type move. It has a attack power of 10 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.05 seconds.
Move 2: Moonblast
- Moonblast is a Fairy-type move. It has a attack power of 60 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 4.1 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Vileplume.
Vileplume evolves from a Gloom.
How To Find Vileplume in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Grass pokemon, look to find Vileplume in grassy areas like parks or fields. You may also find them in wooded areas.
Can Vileplume hatch from an egg?
Vileplume will not hatch from an egg.