“At the time of its birth, Vulpix has one white tail. The tail separates into six if this Pokemon receives plenty of love from its trainer. The six tails become magnificently curled.”
- As a Fire, Vulpix is strong against grass, ice, bug, and steel Pokemon.
- As a Fire type, Vulpix is weak against water, ground and rock Pokemon.
Move 1: Quick Attack, Ember
- Quick Attack is a Normal-type move. It has a attack power of 10 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.33 seconds.
- Ember is a Fire-type move. It has a attack power of 10 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.05 seconds.
Move 2: Flamethrower, Body Slam
- Flamethrower is a Fire-type move. It has a attack power of 50 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.9 seconds.
- Body Slam is a Normal-type move. It has a attack power of 50 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 1.56 seconds.
At this stage, Vulpix evolves into Ninetales. You will need 50 Vulpix Candy to evolve them.
Candies for Evolution: 50 Vulpix Candy
How To Find Vulpix in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Fire pokemon, look to find Vulpix on a beach or somehwere with a dry climate. They are also said to be in neighborhoods or residential areas.
Can Vulpix hatch from an egg?
Vulpix will hatch from a 5km egg.
Where to Find Vulpix in NYC
- Near public school 82 in Queens at Afternoon. Notes: None
- 3224 Corporal Kennedy St, Bayside, NY 11361 in Queens at Dusk. Notes: Park across from Bayside HS
- fulton st station, next to financier in Manhattan at Morning. Notes: low cp