Learn how to find Weepinbell in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Weepinbell, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
Weepinbell is a Grass pokemon with a maximum CP of 1723.76. With enough candies, Weepinbell evolves into Victreebel. Weepinbell can evolve from Bellsprout. Continue reading below for more information on where to find Weepinbell in Pokemon Go.
“Weepinbell has a large hook on its rear end. At night, the Pokemon hooks on to a tree branch and goes to sleep. If it moves around in its sleep, it may wake up to find itself on the ground.”
- As a Grass, Weepinbell is strong against water, ground, and rock Pokemon.
- As a Grass type, Weepinbell is weak against fire, poison and flying_and Ice Pokemon.
Move 1: Acid
- Acid is a Poison-type move. It has a attack power of 10 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.05 seconds.
Move 2: Seed Bomb, Sludge Bomb
- Seed Bomb is a Grass-type move. It has a attack power of 30 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.4 seconds.
- Sludge Bomb is a Poison-type move. It has a attack power of 50 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.6 seconds.
Weepinbell evolves from a Bellsprout. At this stage, Weepinbell evolves into Victreebel. You will need 100 Bellsprout Candy to evolve them.
Candies for Evolution: 100 Bellsprout Candy
How To Find Weepinbell in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Grass pokemon, look to find Weepinbell in grassy areas like parks or fields. You may also find them in wooded areas.
Can Weepinbell hatch from an egg?
Weepinbell will not hatch from an egg.