Learn how to find Wigglytuff in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Wigglytuff, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
“Wigglytuff has large, saucerlike eyes. The surfaces of its eyes are always covered with a thin layer of tears. If any dust gets in this Pokemon’s eyes, it is quickly washed away.”
- As a Normal, Wigglytuff is strong against nothing Pokemon.
- As a Normal type, Wigglytuff is weak against fighting Pokemon.
Move 1: Feint Attack
- Feint Attack is a Dark-type move. It has a attack power of 12 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.04 seconds.
Move 2: Hyper Beam, Play Rough
- Hyper Beam is a Normal-type move. It has a attack power of 70 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 5 seconds.
- Play Rough is a Fairy-type move. It has a attack power of 50 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.9 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Wigglytuff.
Wigglytuff evolves from a Jigglypuff.
How To Find Wigglytuff in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Normal pokemon, look to find Wigglytuff in residential areas, parking lots, and campuses. Many of these Pokemon can pretty much be found anywhere.
Can Wigglytuff hatch from an egg?
Wigglytuff will not hatch from an egg.