Learn how to find Zubat in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Zubat, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
“Zubat remains quietly unmoving in a dark spot during the bright daylight hours. It does so because prolonged exposure to the sun causes its body to become slightly burned.”
- As a Poison, Zubat is strong against grass and fairy Pokemon.
- As a Poison type, Zubat is weak against ground and psychic Pokemon.
Move 1: Bite, Quick Attack
- Bite is a Dark-type move. It has a attack power of 6 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.5 seconds.
- Quick Attack is a Normal-type move. It has a attack power of 10 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.33 seconds.
Move 2: Sludge Bomb, Poison Fang, Air Cutter
- Sludge Bomb is a Poison-type move. It has a attack power of 50 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.6 seconds.
- Poison Fang is a Poison-type move. It has a attack power of 15 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.4 seconds.
- Air Cutter is a Flying-type move. It has a attack power of 25 and an energy increase of 0.25. It has a cool down period of 3.3 seconds.
At this stage, Zubat evolves into Golbat. You will need 50 Zubat Candy to evolve them.
Candies for Evolution: 50 Zubat Candy
How To Find Zubat in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Poison pokemon, look to find Zubat during the night time. Note that while it’s no guarantee, many times you’ll find that pokemon that are Poison, Ghost, or Psychic are also nocturnal. Therefore, grab your flashlight and head out into the night!
Can Zubat hatch from an egg?
Zubat will hatch from a 2km egg.
Where to Find Zubat in NYC