Learn how to find Eevee in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Eevee, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
“Eevee has an unstable genetic makeup that suddenly mutates due to the environment in which it lives. Radiation from various stones causes this Pokemon to evolve.”
- As a Normal, Eevee is strong against nothing Pokemon.
- As a Normal type, Eevee is weak against fighting Pokemon.
Move 1: Tackle, Quick Attack
- Tackle is a Normal-type move. It has a attack power of 12 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.1 seconds.
- Quick Attack is a Normal-type move. It has a attack power of 10 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.33 seconds.
Move 2: Body Slam, Dig, Swift
- Body Slam is a Normal-type move. It has a attack power of 50 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 1.56 seconds.
- Dig is a Ground-type move. It has a attack power of 45 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 5.8 seconds.
- Swift is a Normal-type move. It has a attack power of 25 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3 seconds.
At this stage, Eevee evolves into Vaporeon. You will need 25 Eevee Candy to evolve them.
Candies for Evolution: 25 Eevee Candy
How To Find Eevee in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Normal pokemon, look to find Eevee in residential areas, parking lots, and campuses. Many of these Pokemon can pretty much be found anywhere.
Can Eevee hatch from an egg?
Eevee will hatch from a 10km egg.
Where to Find Eevee in NYC
- Prospect Park in Brooklyn at Afternoon. Notes: South East Corner
- central park in Manhattan at Afternoon. Notes: great lawn
- 42nd & 5th, Sunset Park in Brooklyn at Afternoon. Notes: Sunset Park
- 210 Longstreet Avenue in Bronx at Night. Notes: Near Throggs Neck Bridge
- 75th Street & Atlantic Avenue (corner) in Queens at Night. Notes: No
- 6158 Springfield Blvd Oakl& Gardens NY 11364 in Queens at Night. Notes: Near the Dunkin Donuts
- Upper West Side, Manhattan in Manhattan at Morning. Notes: Was in an Eevee-rich area (2 on screen) – modules more likely to add more of same type as nearby?