Learn how to find Growlithe in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Growlithe, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
“Growlithe has a superb sense of smell. Once it smells anything, this Pokemon won’t forget the scent, no matter what. It uses its advanced olfactory sense to determine the emotions of other living things.”
- As a Fire, Growlithe is strong against grass, ice, bug, and steel Pokemon.
- As a Fire type, Growlithe is weak against water, ground and rock Pokemon.
Move 1: Ember, Bite
- Ember is a Fire-type move. It has a attack power of 10 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.05 seconds.
- Bite is a Dark-type move. It has a attack power of 6 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.5 seconds.
Move 2: Flame Wheel, Body Slam, Flamethrower
- Flame Wheel is a Fire-type move. It has a attack power of 35 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 4.6 seconds.
- Body Slam is a Normal-type move. It has a attack power of 50 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 1.56 seconds.
- Flamethrower is a Fire-type move. It has a attack power of 50 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.9 seconds.
At this stage, Growlithe evolves into Arcanine. You will need 50 Growlithe Candy to evolve them.
Candies for Evolution: 50 Growlithe Candy
How To Find Growlithe in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Fire pokemon, look to find Growlithe on a beach or somehwere with a dry climate. They are also said to be in neighborhoods or residential areas.
Can Growlithe hatch from an egg?
Growlithe will hatch from a 5km egg.
Where to Find Growlithe in NYC
- Avenue J , between Ocean Ave & E 21st St. in Brooklyn at Dusk. Notes: Just apartment buildings. @ about 9 PM
- st. marks in Manhattan at Dusk. Notes: gym