Learn how to find Seaking in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Seaking, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
“In the autumn, Seaking males can be seen performing courtship dances in riverbeds to woo females. During this season, this Pokemon’s body coloration is at its most beautiful.”
- As a Water, Seaking is strong against fire, ground and rock Pokemon.
- As a Water type, Seaking is weak against electric and grass Pokemon.
Move 1: Peck
- Peck is a Flying-type move. It has a attack power of 10 and an energy increase of 10. It has a cool down period of 1.15 seconds.
Move 2: Megahorn
- Megahorn is a Bug-type move. It has a attack power of 55 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.2 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Seaking.
Seaking evolves from a Goldeen.
How To Find Seaking in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Water pokemon, look to find Seaking in areas near water. This could be oceans, lakes, rivers, and even fountains. Weather also factors into Pokemon Go. Therefore, if it’s raining outside, you may have better luck finding this pokemon.
Can Seaking hatch from an egg?
Seaking will not hatch from an egg.
Where to Find Seaking in NYC
- Brooklyn Bridge Park in Brooklyn at Afternoon. Notes: River & Park