Learn how to find Tentacruel in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Tentacruel, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
“Tentacruel has large red orbs on its head. The orbs glow before lashing the vicinity with a harsh ultrasonic blast. This Pokemon’s outburst creates rough waves around it.”
- As a Water, Tentacruel is strong against fire, ground and rock Pokemon.
- As a Water type, Tentacruel is weak against electric and grass Pokemon.
Move 1: Acid, Poison Jab
- Acid is a Poison-type move. It has a attack power of 10 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.05 seconds.
- Poison Jab is a Poison-type move. It has a attack power of 15 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.05 seconds.
Move 2: Blizzard, Hydro Pump
- Blizzard is a Ice-type move. It has a attack power of 60 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.9 seconds.
- Hydro Pump is a Water-type move. It has a attack power of 60 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.8 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Tentacruel.
Tentacruel evolves from a Tentacool.
How To Find Tentacruel in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Water pokemon, look to find Tentacruel in areas near water. This could be oceans, lakes, rivers, and even fountains. Weather also factors into Pokemon Go. Therefore, if it’s raining outside, you may have better luck finding this pokemon.
Can Tentacruel hatch from an egg?
Tentacruel will not hatch from an egg.