Learn how to find Voltorb in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Voltorb, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
“Voltorb was first sighted at a company that manufactures Poke Balls. The link between that sighting and the fact that this Pokemon looks very similar to a Poke Ball remains a mystery.”
- As a Electric, Voltorb is strong against water and flying Pokemon.
- As a Electric type, Voltorb is weak against ground Pokemon.
Move 1: Tackle, Spark
- Tackle is a Normal-type move. It has a attack power of 12 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.1 seconds.
- Spark is a Electric-type move. It has a attack power of 7 and an energy increase of 4. It has a cool down period of 0.7 seconds.
Move 2: Discharge, Signal Beam
- Discharge is a Electric-type move. It has a attack power of 40 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.5 seconds.
- Signal Beam is a Bug-type move. It has a attack power of 35 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.1 seconds.
At this stage, Voltorb evolves into Electrode. You will need 50 Voltorb Candy to evolve them.
Candies for Evolution: 50 Voltorb Candy
How To Find Voltorb in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Electric pokemon, look to find Voltorb in or during thunderstorms. Remember, sometimes, Pokemon Go spawns pokemon based on the weather. So if you want an electric type pokemon, grab your umbrella!
Can Voltorb hatch from an egg?
Voltorb will hatch from a 5km egg.
Where to Find Voltorb in NYC
- Brooklyn Bridge entering Manhattan in Manhattan at Night. Notes: Bridge
- 19th Street & Broadway in Manhattan at Morning. Notes: No
- Ed Sullivan Theater (8th ave btwn 53rd & 54th) in Manhattan at Dusk. Notes: There were 3 on the block, easy catch
- Battery Park Underpass in Manhattan at Dusk. Notes: More to the West side than East