“Alakazam’s brain continually grows, making its head far too heavy to support with its neck. This Pokemon holds its head up using its psychokinetic power instead.”
- As a Psychic, Alakazam is strong against fighting and poison Pokemon.
- As a Psychic type, Alakazam is weak against bug, dark, and ghost Pokemon.
Move 1: Confusion, Psycho Cut
- Confusion is a Psychic-type move. It has a attack power of 12 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.51 seconds.
- Psycho Cut is a Psychic-type move. It has a attack power of 15 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.57 seconds.
Move 2: Shadow Ball, Psychic
- Shadow Ball is a Ghost-type move. It has a attack power of 40 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.08 seconds.
- Psychic is a Psychic-type move. It has a attack power of 50 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.8 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Alakazam.
Alakazam evolves from a Kadabra.
How To Find Alakazam in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Psychic pokemon, look to find Alakazam during the night time. Note that while it’s no guarantee, many times you’ll find that pokemon that are Poison, Ghost, or Psychic are also nocturnal. Therefore, grab your flashlight and head out into the night!
Can Alakazam hatch from an egg?
Alakazam will not hatch from an egg.