Learn how to find Bellsprout in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Bellsprout, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
Bellsprout is a Grass pokemon with a maximum CP of 1117.43. With enough candies, Bellsprout evolves into Weepinbell. Weepinbell then evolves Victreebel. Continue reading below for more information on where to find Bellsprout in Pokemon Go.
“Bellsprout’s thin and flexible body lets it bend and sway to avoid any attack, however strong it may be. From its mouth, this Pokemon spits a corrosive fluid that melts even iron.”
- As a Grass, Bellsprout is strong against water, ground, and rock Pokemon.
- As a Grass type, Bellsprout is weak against fire, poison and flying_and Ice Pokemon.
Move 1: Acid, Vine Whip
- Acid is a Poison-type move. It has a attack power of 10 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.05 seconds.
- Vine Whip is a Grass-type move. It has a attack power of 10 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.65 seconds.
Move 2: Sludge Bomb, Power Whip, Wrap
- Sludge Bomb is a Poison-type move. It has a attack power of 50 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.6 seconds.
- Power Whip is a Grass-type move. It has a attack power of 60 and an energy increase of 0.12. It has a cool down period of 2.8 seconds.
- Wrap is a Normal-type move. It has a attack power of 15 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 4 seconds.
At this stage, Bellsprout evolves into Weepinbell. You will need 25 Bellsprout Candy to evolve them.
Candies for Evolution: 25 Bellsprout Candy
How To Find Bellsprout in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Grass pokemon, look to find Bellsprout in grassy areas like parks or fields. You may also find them in wooded areas.
Can Bellsprout hatch from an egg?
Bellsprout will hatch from a 5km egg.