Learn how to find Charizard in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Charizard, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
“Charizard flies around the sky in search of powerful opponents. It breathes fire of such great heat that it melts anything. However, it never turns its fiery breath on any opponent weaker than itself.”
- As a Fire, Charizard is strong against grass, ice, bug, and steel Pokemon.
- As a Fire type, Charizard is weak against water, ground and rock Pokemon.
Move 1: Ember
- Ember is a Fire-type move. It has a attack power of 10 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.05 seconds.
Move 2: Dragon Claw
- Dragon Claw is a Dragon-type move. It has a attack power of 40 and an energy increase of 0.25. It has a cool down period of 1.5 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Charizard.
Charizard evolves from a Charmeleon.
How To Find Charizard in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Fire pokemon, look to find Charizard on a beach or somehwere with a dry climate. They are also said to be in neighborhoods or residential areas.
Can Charizard hatch from an egg?
Charizard will not hatch from an egg.
Where to Find Charizard in NYC
- Queens College in Queens at Morning. Notes: 1210 cp
- Central Park at the corner of 5th Ave and 57th/58th St. in Manhattan at Night. Notes: Midnight