Learn how to find Charmander in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Charmander, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
Charmander is a Fire pokemon with a maximum CP of 955.24. With enough candies, Charmander evolves into Charmeleon. Charmeleon then evolves Charizard. Continue reading below for more information on where to find Charmander in Pokemon Go.
“The flame that burns at the tip of its tail is an indication of its emotions. The flame wavers when Charmander is enjoying itself. If the Pokemon becomes enraged, the flame burns fiercely.”
- As a Fire, Charmander is strong against grass, ice, bug, and steel Pokemon.
- As a Fire type, Charmander is weak against water, ground and rock Pokemon.
Move 1: Scratch, Ember
- Scratch is a Normal-type move. It has a attack power of 10 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.5 seconds.
- Ember is a Fire-type move. It has a attack power of 10 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.05 seconds.
Move 2: Flame Burst, Flamethrower, Flame Charge
- Flame Burst is a Fire-type move. It has a attack power of 25 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.1 seconds.
- Flamethrower is a Fire-type move. It has a attack power of 50 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.9 seconds.
- Flame Charge is a Fire-type move. It has a attack power of 20 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.1 seconds.
At this stage, Charmander evolves into Charmeleon. You will need 25 Charmander Candy to evolve them.
Candies for Evolution: 25 Charmander Candy
How To Find Charmander in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Fire pokemon, look to find Charmander on a beach or somehwere with a dry climate. They are also said to be in neighborhoods or residential areas.
Can Charmander hatch from an egg?
Charmander will hatch from a 2km egg.
Where to Find Charmander in NYC
- Fort Tryon Park in Manhattan at Dusk. Notes: Park
- Theodore Roosevelt Park on the west side of Central Park (79th & Amsterdam) at the Nobel monument in Manhattan at Afternoon. Notes: Nobel Monument
- Leif Ericson Park – 66th Street from Fort Hamilton Parkway to 8th Avenue in Brooklyn at Afternoon. Notes: Park
- Outside of Delancey-Essex station on F/M in Manhattan at Morning. Notes: MTA
- Leaf Ericson Park in Brooklyn at Afternoon. Notes: Its a park.
- Clinton Washington G stop in Brooklyn at Morning. Notes: Park
- 66th St, Brooklyn, NY 11220 in Brooklyn at Afternoon. Notes: Park
- Leif Ericson Park in Brooklyn at Afternoon. Notes: Appears at the ends of the park