Learn how to find Dewgong in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Dewgong, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
“Dewgong loves to snooze on bitterly cold ice. The sight of this Pokemon sleeping on a glacier was mistakenly thought to be a mermaid by a mariner long ago.”
- As a Water, Dewgong is strong against fire, ground and rock Pokemon.
- As a Water type, Dewgong is weak against electric and grass Pokemon.
Move 1: Frost Breath
- Frost Breath is a Ice-type move. It has a attack power of 12 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.81 seconds.
Move 2: Aqua Jet, Blizzard
- Aqua Jet is a Water-type move. It has a attack power of 15 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.35 seconds.
- Blizzard is a Ice-type move. It has a attack power of 60 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.9 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Dewgong.
Dewgong evolves from a Seel.
How To Find Dewgong in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Water pokemon, look to find Dewgong in areas near water. This could be oceans, lakes, rivers, and even fountains. Weather also factors into Pokemon Go. Therefore, if it’s raining outside, you may have better luck finding this pokemon.
Can Dewgong hatch from an egg?
Dewgong will not hatch from an egg.