Learn how to find Dugtrio in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Dugtrio, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
“Dugtrio are actually triplets that emerged from one body. As a result, each triplet thinks exactly like the other two triplets. They work cooperatively to burrow endlessly.”
- As a Ground, Dugtrio is strong against fire, electric, poison, rock and steel Pokemon.
- As a Ground type, Dugtrio is weak against water, ice and grass Pokemon.
Move 1: Sucker Punch, Mud Shot
- Sucker Punch is a Dark-type move. It has a attack power of 7 and an energy increase of 4. It has a cool down period of 0.7 seconds.
- Mud Shot is a Ground-type move. It has a attack power of 12 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.55 seconds.
Move 2: Stone Edge
- Stone Edge is a Rock-type move. It has a attack power of 55 and an energy increase of 0.5. It has a cool down period of 3.1 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Dugtrio.
Dugtrio evolves from a Diglett.
How To Find Dugtrio in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Ground pokemon, look to find Dugtrio in areas with rocky terrain. Check out quarries, parking lots, hiking trails, shopping centers, and nature reserves.
Can Dugtrio hatch from an egg?
Dugtrio will not hatch from an egg.