Learn how to find Exeggutor in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Exeggutor, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
“Exeggutor originally came from the tropics. Its heads steadily grow larger from exposure to strong sunlight. It is said that when the heads fall off, they group together to form Exeggcute.”
- As a Grass, Exeggutor is strong against water, ground, and rock Pokemon.
- As a Grass type, Exeggutor is weak against fire, poison and flying_and Ice Pokemon.
Move 1: Confusion, Zen Headbutt
- Confusion is a Psychic-type move. It has a attack power of 12 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.51 seconds.
- Zen Headbutt is a Psychic-type move. It has a attack power of 15 and an energy increase of 4. It has a cool down period of 1.05 seconds.
Move 2: Psychic, Seed Bomb
- Psychic is a Psychic-type move. It has a attack power of 50 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.8 seconds.
- Seed Bomb is a Grass-type move. It has a attack power of 30 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.4 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Exeggutor.
Exeggutor evolves from a Exeggcute.
How To Find Exeggutor in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Grass pokemon, look to find Exeggutor in grassy areas like parks or fields. You may also find them in wooded areas.
Can Exeggutor hatch from an egg?
Exeggutor will not hatch from an egg.