Geodude is a Rock pokemon with a maximum CP of 849.49. With enough candies, Geodude evolves into Graveler. Graveler then evolves Golem. Continue reading below for more information on where to find Geodude in Pokemon Go.
“The longer a Geodude lives, the more its edges are chipped and worn away, making it more rounded in appearance. However, this Pokemon’s heart will remain hard, craggy, and rough always.”
- As a Rock, Geodude is strong against fire, ice, flying and bug Pokemon.
- As a Rock type, Geodude is weak against water, grass, ground, fighting and steel Pokemon.
Move 1: Rock Throw, Tackle
- Rock Throw is a Rock-type move. It has a attack power of 12 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.36 seconds.
- Tackle is a Normal-type move. It has a attack power of 12 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.1 seconds.
Move 2: Rock Slide, Dig, Rock Tomb
- Rock Slide is a Rock-type move. It has a attack power of 40 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.2 seconds.
- Dig is a Ground-type move. It has a attack power of 45 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 5.8 seconds.
- Rock Tomb is a Rock-type move. It has a attack power of 25 and an energy increase of 0.25. It has a cool down period of 3.4 seconds.
At this stage, Geodude evolves into Graveler. You will need 25 Geodude Candy to evolve them.
Candies for Evolution: 25 Geodude Candy
How To Find Geodude in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Rock pokemon, look to find Geodude in areas with rocky terrain. While there are no promises, you may have better luck finding this pokemon if your hiking in the woods or near a mountain.
Can Geodude hatch from an egg?
Geodude will hatch from a 2km egg.