Learn how to find Jolteon in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Jolteon, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
Jolteon is a Electric pokemon with a maximum CP of 2140.27. Continue reading below for more information on where to find Jolteon in Pokemon Go.
“Jolteon’s cells generate a low level of electricity. This power is amplified by the static electricity of its fur, enabling the Pokemon to drop thunderbolts. The bristling fur is made of electrically charged needles.”
- As a Electric, Jolteon is strong against water and flying Pokemon.
- As a Electric type, Jolteon is weak against ground Pokemon.
Move 1: Thunder Shock
- Thunder Shock is a Electric-type move. It has a attack power of 5 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.6 seconds.
Move 2: Thunderbolt, Discharge, Thunder
- Thunderbolt is a Electric-type move. It has a attack power of 50 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.7 seconds.
- Discharge is a Electric-type move. It has a attack power of 40 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.5 seconds.
- Thunder is a Electric-type move. It has a attack power of 65 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 4.3 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Jolteon.
How To Find Jolteon in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Electric pokemon, look to find Jolteon in or during thunderstorms. Remember, sometimes, Pokemon Go spawns pokemon based on the weather. So if you want an electric type pokemon, grab your umbrella!
Can Jolteon hatch from an egg?
Jolteon will not hatch from an egg.