Jynx is a Ice pokemon with a maximum CP of 1716.73. Continue reading below for more information on where to find Jynx in Pokemon Go.
“Jynx walks rhythmically, swaying and shaking its hips as if it were dancing. Its motions are so bouncingly alluring, people seeing it are compelled to shake their hips without giving any thought to what they are doing.”
- As a Ice, Jynx is strong against grass, ground, flying and dragon Pokemon.
- As a Ice type, Jynx is weak against steel, rock, fire and fighting Pokemon.
Move 1: Pound, Frost Breath
- Pound is a Normal-type move. It has a attack power of 8 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.54 seconds.
- Frost Breath is a Ice-type move. It has a attack power of 12 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.81 seconds.
Move 2: Psyshock, Ice Punch, Draining Kiss
- Psyshock is a Psychic-type move. It has a attack power of 40 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.7 seconds.
- Ice Punch is a Ice-type move. It has a attack power of 45 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.5 seconds.
- Draining Kiss is a Fairy-type move. It has a attack power of 15 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.8 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Jynx.
How To Find Jynx in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Ice pokemon, look to find Jynx in areas of water or colder areas like a ski resort.
Can Jynx hatch from an egg?
Jynx will hatch from a 10km egg.
Where to Find Jynx in NYC
- Hermon A. MacNeil Park, college point 11356 in Queens at Morning. Notes: park
- McDougal & Houston in Manhattan at Dusk. Notes: None.
- Little Neck & Horace Harding Expwy in Queens at Afternoon. Notes: In a shopping center with a GameStop
- 54th & Lexington Ave in Manhattan at Afternoon. Notes: None
- 124 W 55th Street. Fisher Park Plaza Pokestop in Manhattan at Morning. Notes: 506 CP
- Parsons Blvd & Bayside Avenue in Queens at Night. Notes: ??