Learn how to find Kingler in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Kingler, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
“Kingler has an enormous, oversized claw. It waves this huge claw in the air to communicate with others. However, because the claw is so heavy, the Pokemon quickly tires.”
- As a Water, Kingler is strong against fire, ground and rock Pokemon.
- As a Water type, Kingler is weak against electric and grass Pokemon.
Move 1: Metal Claw, Mud Shot
- Metal Claw is a Steel-type move. It has a attack power of 12 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.63 seconds.
- Mud Shot is a Ground-type move. It has a attack power of 12 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.55 seconds.
Move 2: Vice Grip, Water Pulse, X-, Scissor
- Vice Grip is a Normal-type move. It has a attack power of 15 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.1 seconds.
- Water Pulse is a Water-type move. It has a attack power of 30 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.3 seconds.
- X-Scissor is a Bug-type move. It has a attack power of 30 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.1 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Kingler.
Kingler evolves from a Krabby.
How To Find Kingler in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Water pokemon, look to find Kingler in areas near water. This could be oceans, lakes, rivers, and even fountains. Weather also factors into Pokemon Go. Therefore, if it’s raining outside, you may have better luck finding this pokemon.
Can Kingler hatch from an egg?
Kingler will not hatch from an egg.