Learn how to find Koffing in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Koffing, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
“If Koffing becomes agitated, it raises the toxicity of its internal gases and then jets them out from all over its body. This Pokemon may also overinflate its round body, then explode.”
- As a Poison, Koffing is strong against grass and fairy Pokemon.
- As a Poison type, Koffing is weak against ground and psychic Pokemon.
Move 1: Tackle, Acid
- Tackle is a Normal-type move. It has a attack power of 12 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.1 seconds.
- Acid is a Poison-type move. It has a attack power of 10 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.05 seconds.
Move 2: Dark Pulse, Sludge, Sludge Bomb
- Dark Pulse is a Dark-type move. It has a attack power of 45 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.5 seconds.
- Sludge is a Poison-type move. It has a attack power of 25 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.6 seconds.
- Sludge Bomb is a Poison-type move. It has a attack power of 50 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.6 seconds.
At this stage, Koffing evolves into Weezing. You will need 50 Koffing Candy to evolve them.
Candies for Evolution: 50 Koffing Candy
How To Find Koffing in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Poison pokemon, look to find Koffing during the night time. Note that while it’s no guarantee, many times you’ll find that pokemon that are Poison, Ghost, or Psychic are also nocturnal. Therefore, grab your flashlight and head out into the night!
Can Koffing hatch from an egg?
Koffing will hatch from a 5km egg.