Learn how to find Lapras in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Lapras, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
Lapras is a Water pokemon with a maximum CP of 2980.73. Continue reading below for more information on where to find Lapras in Pokemon Go.
“People have driven Lapras almost to the point of extinction. In the evenings, this Pokemon is said to sing plaintively as it seeks what few others of its kind still remain.”
- As a Water, Lapras is strong against fire, ground and rock Pokemon.
- As a Water type, Lapras is weak against electric and grass Pokemon.
Move 1: Frost Breath, Ice Shard
- Frost Breath is a Ice-type move. It has a attack power of 12 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.81 seconds.
- Ice Shard is a Ice-type move. It has a attack power of 10 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.4 seconds.
Move 2: Ice Beam, Dragon Pulse, Blizzard
- Ice Beam is a Ice-type move. It has a attack power of 50 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.65 seconds.
- Dragon Pulse is a Dragon-type move. It has a attack power of 50 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.6 seconds.
- Blizzard is a Ice-type move. It has a attack power of 60 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.9 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Lapras.
How To Find Lapras in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Water pokemon, look to find Lapras in areas near water. This could be oceans, lakes, rivers, and even fountains. Weather also factors into Pokemon Go. Therefore, if it’s raining outside, you may have better luck finding this pokemon.
Can Lapras hatch from an egg?
Lapras will hatch from a 10km egg.
Where to Find Lapras in NYC
- To the west side of The Pond in central park. in Manhattan at Afternoon. Notes: Some big rocks.