Learn how to find Magneton in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Magneton, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
“Magneton emits a powerful magnetic force that is fatal to mechanical devices. As a result, large cities sound sirens to warn citizens of large-scale outbreaks of this Pokemon.”
- As a Electric, Magneton is strong against water and flying Pokemon.
- As a Electric type, Magneton is weak against ground Pokemon.
Move 1: Spark, Thunder Shock
- Spark is a Electric-type move. It has a attack power of 7 and an energy increase of 4. It has a cool down period of 0.7 seconds.
- Thunder Shock is a Electric-type move. It has a attack power of 5 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.6 seconds.
Move 2: Flash Cannon, Discharge
- Flash Cannon is a Steel-type move. It has a attack power of 55 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.9 seconds.
- Discharge is a Electric-type move. It has a attack power of 40 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.5 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Magneton.
Magneton evolves from a Magnemite.
How To Find Magneton in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Electric pokemon, look to find Magneton in or during thunderstorms. Remember, sometimes, Pokemon Go spawns pokemon based on the weather. So if you want an electric type pokemon, grab your umbrella!
Can Magneton hatch from an egg?
Magneton will not hatch from an egg.
Where to Find Magneton in NYC
- China town in Manhattan at Afternoon. Notes: Chrystie Park