Learn how to find Persian in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Persian, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
“Persian has six bold whiskers that give it a look of toughness. The whiskers sense air movements to determine what is in the Pokemon’s surrounding vicinity. It becomes docile if grabbed by the whiskers.”
- As a Normal, Persian is strong against nothing Pokemon.
- As a Normal type, Persian is weak against fighting Pokemon.
Move 1: Scratch, Feint Attack
- Scratch is a Normal-type move. It has a attack power of 10 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.5 seconds.
- Feint Attack is a Dark-type move. It has a attack power of 12 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.04 seconds.
Move 2: Play Rough
- Play Rough is a Fairy-type move. It has a attack power of 50 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.9 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Persian.
Persian evolves from a Meowth.
How To Find Persian in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Normal pokemon, look to find Persian in residential areas, parking lots, and campuses. Many of these Pokemon can pretty much be found anywhere.
Can Persian hatch from an egg?
Persian will not hatch from an egg.